22.11.12

The Little Buddha Has Training Wheels

"The wind is still yet stirring gently in the colourful leaves of gods creation.  I sit in sequence to the events that occur in my daily world...from sunrise to sunset...I dream the illusion, I write the dream, and all becomes real."   
- OJO - 


Welcome to all who have come to an enlightened world on a path of the unique and slightly twisted events of life!


This blog has been stewing within for quite some time and the title idea was given to me by a magical man called Angel, who was wearing a sarong, speaking words of love and growing the most delicious mushrooms I have ever tasted  - in case you are wondering off the start...no, they weren't magic mushrooms!  That would be a whole other blog!!!   His essence went straight to my heart, his touch was gentle and his eyes danced when he spoke my name as we introduced ourselves.  We related and talked about many topics within a short amount of time, and then he looked at me mischievously and called me "a buddha child riding a harley"!  How had this complete stranger summed me up so well, and how did he see me so deeply from within and without?  How did he see my childlike innocence, my rebellious adventures, my knowledge and life experience, and the quintessence of my soul - in such a brief encounter?  


These were  stirring thoughts for many days after this meeting.  Especially the ridiculously humorous  image I had conjured in my mind of riding off into the sunset on a beautiful custom Harley Davidson  with a glorious pair of earrings flying and sparkling in the wind!  How Divine!!  How Free!! And how much more living in the moment could that be? With this vision, many moments of insight, contemplation, love, child like spontaneity and release .... I have arrived here. For now I still ride 'behind'....the vision remains in my mind and the dream lives on!


What a gift this angel was that night.


Since that moment of this enlightened meeting, I have felt a shift in a way that is still indescribable....as if I was given some deep insight into my soul and purpose, yet with no clear or concise marker to tell me what I was seeing. An inner vision I understand well, especially when it comes to painting and expressing my bliss on canvas, this though is without form, it is deeper than possibly my human-ness can transmute at this time. And in light of that, it is through this expression of vulnerability and love that this blog has come to fruition.


Here it is now, in the beginning state of raw truth!  A blog that comes from the heart and soul, that dispels the idea of superficial spirituality and embraces the realities of this life we live in, on all the stages of growth and all walks of life. To live in the wind and enjoy every moment that is offered to us. The wisdom of life can be revealed  in raw form in the most absurd times and the adventures of life can be expressed through the freedom of our thoughts.....for me this happens in those moments of the open road and the beauty of this world.  The people  that join together and the love everyone shares is expressed in each adventure.


So as this blog progresses it begins with the little buddha needing training wheels....

Without judgement and without fear...all comes from a place of love.  In recognizing an admittance of what we see to be real - as an illusion, there becomes another realization of seeing without our eyes and feeling without our hands.  To see with our hearts and feel with our souls!  

This can feel like a completely new realm of experience.  (Here is where the training wheels come in handy.)  Balancing our hearts and souls so we may glide freely along the path requires at times the steady hand of guidance to show the way, likened to the symbology of training wheels, we must first get our balance and then soar free on our own strength, and come to experience the ride for all the bliss and exhilaration it is.  

Living in the state of a child Buddha, how could that be?........are we not all children,  are we not all Buddha's, and are we not all living this life? 


We are all together and the code of honour is LOVE!






Live & Love in Freedom on The Journey!

B.C. Interior  July 2012










No comments:

Post a Comment