4.12.12

Mona Lisa & Buddha - Into The Wind

"Living in love....what does that mean?   
Riding into the moments of joy I find my heart, my soul, my love of all becomes clear.   
There are no boundaries of love and fear.  
I am free to be the me I was incarnated to be, and love in all mannerisms.                                                                                         My world is bliss, my universe is euphoric and my soul is love."  
- OJO-

What if Buddha picked up Mona Lisa?  

Maybe her smile is just that.....enlightenment?  She does have the look of bliss, does she not?  We have pondered her smile since its creation on canvas, questioning what she was thinking or seeing or feeling - what does it mean?



As I came across this great photo of Mona Lisa I couldn't help but see the bliss factor in her smile....and the same smile instantly came to me as I was in such an intense relation to the symbols that moved my soul into a very deep and happy space within.  A time line of being in oneness with the moment.

And then a crazy visual flash of her hooked up with a large bellied buddha man, brought a moment of laughter in more ways than one! I could see them riding around together on a harley, laughing and being in each others arms, spreading love to everyone they came across....and suddenly the smile made even more sense. 

The smile of love!


Love On Everyone.....smiling is a Universal language!







No comments:

Post a Comment